Iran Placing Medium-Range Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This!!!! Remember he was one of those clowns who took over our embassy, and held them hostage, RADICAL ISLAMIST, who now runs the place, and then we have those poor misunderstood NORTH KOREANS, the old USSR would have been so proud of them now. I'm sure that they'er just all misunderstood, and just need a hug!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and our CIA was involved in the overthrow of their democratically elected leader, Mohammad Mosaddegh in 1953.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
Yeah, and our CIA was involved in the overthrow of their democratically elected leader, Mohammad Mosaddegh in 1953.
And the Shah jerked them out of the middle ages into a modern society with books, radios, TV, and toilet paper.
Do you think average Iranians are still mad because they lost the age old tradition of wiping their butts with their left hands instead of using toilet paper?
Because the Islamic extremists sure seem to be!

MBowman325

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was talking with a friend of mine a couple of months ago about the state of the world.

I see three options that we can attempt, none of which are all that easy.

1) Go with status quo. Balance on the edge and try to keep everyone happy. While not bound to fail, I don't see that it'll have great success unless we can negotiate something to bind China, Russia, and most of the rest of the world (current allies are assumed on board) for some true-to-god hardcore sanctions. (Which really seem to only hurt the citizens of targets country anyways)

2) Make a massive swing in doctrine and become an introverted state. Leave everyone else alone. (Don't see that happening)

3) Replace the UN with some other global council with each country sending X% of their military force and if there's a trouble making country, roll in with 500,000 - 1,000,000 troops to pacify the place. This would be wildly unpopular and probably quite bloody. Possible abuse abounds and potential to become like the current UN seems somewhat high (offense by committee ect ect) . Half a century with low-moderate bloodshed and occasional points of massive retaliation should be just enough to pull it off.

New World order? Nah.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is all just posturing. Not by Iran but by us. We probably covertly aided in their possession of these missiles so we'd have reason to liberate them from their oil.

And we all know, only America can strategically place missiles around the world for their defense. If anyone else does it, it's an act of war.

Nations aren't people and what works for individuals is way different from what works for nations.

And to paraphrase another saying - he who has the biggest stick makes the rules.

Latest posts

Top Bottom