Iran Shoots Down US Drone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The US doesn’t need to go to war anywhere ever again unless our leaders grow a pair and decide we will do whatever is necessary to win. We don’t fight to win anymore. When a Marine has to get permission to load their rifle in a combat zone it’s politics and games, not war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I couldn't agree more! Either fight 100% or stay on the porch!

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The US doesn’t need to go to war anywhere ever again unless our leaders grow a pair and decide we will do whatever is necessary to win. We don’t fight to win anymore. When a Marine has to get permission to load their rifle in a combat zone it’s politics and games, not war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Amen!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While it isn't what I would want done, but the next time Iran does something similar to this, maybe they should be warned that Tomahawk missiles would be targeted at every one of their mosques.

Not that they really care about mosques...they've blown up enough on their own.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, of course they say we were in their airspace. Maybe that is true, maybe it isn't... maybe we need independent verification of such things now, drones should fly with nanny drones to monitor and report back to an independent agency...

UN oversight anyone????

:thumbup3:
We don't need the UN to oversight anything.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, of course they say we were in their airspace. Maybe that is true, maybe it isn't... maybe we need independent verification of such things now, drones should fly with nanny drones to monitor and report back to an independent agency...

UN oversight anyone????

:thumbup3:

UUUMMM....No.

Latest posts

Top Bottom