IRS Agent Shot and Killed By Another Agent During Training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
69656189.jpg

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at them all smiling especially in the bottom photo...people who don't take that kind of training seriously have no business carrying a gun; especially in an official capacity.
Look at the way the black masked female in the second picture is holding her gun. Not only is she pointing it at her teammate, her grip sucks. Firing a weapon with a grip like that will result in one thing, a whole lot of uncontrollable recoil. And it's kind of hard to tell with the face diaper, but it appears that she may be laughing, like the whole exercise is some kind of game.

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at the way the black masked female in the second picture is holding her gun. Not only is she pointing it at her teammate, her grip sucks. Firing a weapon with a grip like that will result in one thing, a whole lot of uncontrollable recoil. And it's kind of hard to tell with the face diaper, but it appears that she may be laughing, like the whole exercise is some kind of game.
If I was a betting man, I’d say hardly anyone or more likely no one in the group had ever touched a firearm before their training.
I have a brother in law who is a cop in DFW, and he wasn’t quite that inexperienced before going to the police academy but pretty close. He’s been a cop for almost 20 years and is still awkward with a gun in his hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom