IRS Agent Shot and Killed By Another Agent During Training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same holds true with what I said earlier. I bet there’s a high percentage of military folks that had never held a gun until they joined up. I’m actually surprised there’s not more accidental shooting among the military ranks.
I can only speak for the infantry but we trained with our rifles for a long time before we ever went to the range, the Army even tells you how to eat and the funny thing is most of the good shooter on the range were guys who had never even touched a gun before joining.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next up...

1692386442745.jpeg

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, with the 'new' COVID variant they are calling EG.5 supposedly out there that wouldn't surprise me at all. After-all Pfizer, Moderna gotta get that new vaccine booster they made out there so they can line their pockets more than they already have.

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IRS agents or any other government personnel have the right to keep and bear arms like anyone else BUT NOT AT MY EXPENSE!

If the government has the need to use armed force to enforce the law, the Constitution provides for that in Article I, Section 8, Clause 15, and there the authorization ends.

Sad deal that someone died.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom