IRS to start monthly payments of child tax credit July 15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Waiting for the looney left to demand that any person who identifies as a your child makes you entitled to the payment.

This just now reminded me of an experience I had when I was about 30. At the time, I had great neighbors about the same age who had a daughter about 6 years old. One evening, I took a date to a local restaurant, and the neighbors spotted us from across the room. The mom got the daughter to come to our table and yell, “Daddy!”

Took a minute before my date would believe it was a joke. Then, and only then, did she laugh ;)

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just now reminded me of an experience I had when I was about 30. At the time, I had great neighbors about the same age who had a daughter about 6 years old. One evening, I took a date to a local restaurant, and the neighbors spotted us from across the room. The mom got the daughter to come to our table and yell, “Daddy!”

Took a minute before my date would believe it was a joke. Then, and only then, did she laugh ;)
Lmao!

Latest posts

Top Bottom