Is my buddy is a sticky situation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only the worst of the worst should be denied their rights...If you have paid your debt to society then firearms, voting, etc should be restored...Especially if non-violent. I seem to recall some recent bill in Oklahoma to restore 2nd amendment to non-violent offenders once their sentence is served?

Last edited:

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Felonious sex can't be topped.

On the real tho, losing rights for a non-violent offense after your time/parole/probation is served is absurd. Thanks drug war.

The drug war is a joke, imagine the money we would save if we weren't using tax dollars to house non violent drug offenders in prisons. Colorado is pulling in tax money from legal pot by the truck load. The whole nation needs to follow in their footsteps. 60 million in less than a year in taxes and almost 600 million worth was sold. Unfortunately Oklahoma has a tendency to reverse any forward progress made anywhere else in the country and it wont be legal here anytime soon.

http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/12/26/pot-sales-taxes-statistics/26031/

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The drug war is a joke, imagine the money we would save if we weren't using tax dollars to house non violent drug offenders in prisons. Colorado is pulling in tax money from legal pot by the truck load. The whole nation needs to follow in their footsteps. 60 million in less than a year in taxes and almost 600 million worth was sold. Unfortunately Oklahoma has a tendency to reverse any forward progress made anywhere else in the country and it wont be legal here anytime soon.

http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/12/26/pot-sales-taxes-statistics/26031/

I wonder where the cannabist is getting their information. The CNN report below indicates 2014 brought in less than 60 million dollars in tax revenue.

Recreational Pot Delivers $53 Million in tax revenue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom