Is the Oklahoma Gun Show tomorrow worth $14 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly I am not sure why people are bitching about $14 or $13 if you're a vet . Hell you can barely get a decent cheese burger and fries for that price now days much less go to a movie. The walking does most good and we do don't do enough of it .

Besides if I get lucky I will find the 280 Remginton turn bolt I am looking for to go with the one in the gun cabinet .
EXACTLY! I love guns and I love looking at guns. Sometimes I even buy or barter for them. :)

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last 5 shows at the OKC Fairgrounds have been small and way over priced. They have not been worth $5. I am going to wait a year and see if they get their act together before I pay for nothing again.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going but I haven't been to a show since Wannamacher and the female unit will want me to do some kind of chore she invented if I am at home , so getting out and walking the show will be good for an hour or two
Just tell your wife that your doctor said you should walk more. You are doing it for health reasons because you want to be with her longer. :P :P :P

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would pay to get into Wannemacher, but I haven’t found any other gun show worth the price of admission in years.
There’s one here next weekend, and I have a buddy already bugging me about going with him. Not happening!

cmc tom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would go. Yes I'll ***** on the way there and again when I pay but once inside it's all good. Spend a few hours with like minded people, handle firearms out of my price range or need. Most times will find a hidden treasure. Interact over an overpriced burger with a vet. Listen to his or her tale of old. Sometimes share a memory of mine.
A month or so later, do it again. Why go, because I can.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would go. Yes I'll ***** on the way there and again when I pay but once inside it's all good. Spend a few hours with like minded people, handle firearms out of my price range or need. Most times will find a hidden treasure. Interact over an overpriced burger with a vet. Listen to his or her tale of old. Sometimes share a memory of mine.
A month or so later, do it again. Why go, because I can.
This ^

Latest posts

Top Bottom