Is the Ruger Mini-14 Obsolete?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't tell if you're trolling or just someone that argues just to argue? Either way; must be miserable.

To quote you: "Just because you can't think of an advantage doesn't mean others see it the same way" Umm, that's exactly what I wrote - my opinion, lol

The 'advantages' (according to you) of a mini-14 are such a stretch that you must do yoga...seriously, inflaming people? WTF

Again, 2 items in a category. 1 item has no advantages (and a lot of nonequivalencies) over the other. That is the obsolete item of that category. Doesn't mean it doesn't work or that it is useless - but it is obsolete. That's pretty basic.

Good luck in your reading comprehension and understanding going forward.

Obviously you don't pay attention to what some anti-gun people say about, and how they react to, the AR-15 rifle. Yes...inflames. There are people all over this country that get their panties twisted (much like you in this thread) over simply looking at, or even just talking about, the evil AR-15. The Mini-14 NEVER gets that reaction. And the advantage of being able to buy one of those guns in certain states (and not the other) is definitely an advantage to people who live in those states where they can't buy an AR-15. So simple even a caveman can understand it.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3239132F-03CC-45EA-B5F4-2C89013646F0.jpeg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is the Mini 14 Obsolete? No more than a bolt action or any other rifle. It would be like asking if black powder rifles are obsolete. You can still get black powder ammo and powder, people still use them! The Mini 14 has many aftermarket parts, not as many as an AR though. All depends on personal preference.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously you don't pay attention to what some anti-gun people say about, and how they react to, the AR-15 rifle. Yes...inflames. There are people all over this country that get their panties twisted (much like you in this thread) over simply looking at, or even just talking about, the evil AR-15. The Mini-14 NEVER gets that reaction. And the advantage of being able to buy one of those guns in certain states (and not the other) is definitely an advantage to people who live in those states where they can't buy an AR-15. So simple even a caveman can understand it.
Ya’ll get married yet?

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I predict SEVERAL twists in under garments from the anti group if they were ever to see a folding stocked GB Mini-14 with that thing that hangs down and that hi caliber multi bullet thingy in the mag well, like you have, oh short legged dog wrangler! Not one of them would be pleased that it was your nice everyday non AR Mini with all the stuff that makes it look like it is trying to be an AR..... But failing!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So "Ken" was on his uniform name tape/tag instead of his last name?
When you were young did you pay attention to name tags of anyone not a Chief or officer? My nick was Numnuts and that is what everyone called me excepts for the higher ups. I can remember the first name or nick of many of the guys I served with, but very few of the last names including the officers. And no it has nothing to do with how much I drank or the drugs I did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom