Is there really going to be a blue wave during mid terms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you imagine that hag running again?
I hope to hell Uncle Joe gets the nomination.

Oh I can imagine it, I think I have nightmares about her as prez. I do believe the HillHag will try to run until they shovel dirt in her face. Then we have to watch out for HillHag Jr. who is making sounds like she wants to enter politics.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
141510-147188ccfc69ab42877cc96765b54f25_jpg.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I can imagine it, I think I have nightmares about her as prez. I do believe the HillHag will try to run until they shovel dirt in her face. Then we have to watch out for HillHag Jr. who is making sounds like she wants to enter politics.
The MSM will stop hillary from running. My wife called me into the room yesterday and played back a segment on the NBC Today show. They pretty much trashed her.

The daughter has to run to keep the cash flow coming in for the family finances.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the Hildebeast does run again, I'm not sure the DNC will support her like it was before. The DNC has this thing about pushing losers, and she has lost twice in running for president. I'd almost think the same thing for the RNC, but most Republicans that have lost just licked their wounds and moved on.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the Hildebeast does run again, I'm not sure the DNC will support her like it was before. The DNC has this thing about pushing losers, and she has lost twice in running for president. I'd almost think the same thing for the RNC, but most Republicans that have lost just licked their wounds and moved on.

True but the Clintons may just kill off an opponent or two to secure the nomination. I would not put it past them.

On better news, early voting is seeing a big Republican turnout in many key states. This may be a really good sign but I would not bet on anything until all the votes are counted and the zombies have returned to their graves.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On better news, early voting is seeing a big Republican turnout in many key states. This may be a really good sign but I would not bet on anything until all the votes are counted and the zombies have returned to their graves.

Never forget how Al Franken was 'elected' in Minnesota.
The vote was very, very close, betwixt Franken and whatever R was on the ballot. Recounts galore, until several thousand ballots were "discovered" in the trunk of an abandoned car, parked under a derelict bridge.

To this day, it's a mystery how the ballots got there, but once counted Franken came out on top !
We are all still astonished.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And said he would be elected for a third if he could.
How would you rate his performance on the economy, jobs, and the stock market in his 8 years vs two of Trump?
I never understood how the heck he got elected a second time. How many people were disenfranchised and didn’t even go out to vote. Mitt wasn’t who I wanted bud WTH. B stinking O twice. A third time I picture this being more like South Africa

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never understood how the heck he got elected a second time. How many people were disenfranchised and didn’t even go out to vote. Mitt wasn’t who I wanted bud WTH. B stinking O twice. A third time I picture this being more like South Africa

Well, in addition to Obama being bad for the country, Romney didn't help himself because he quit campaigning because of the hurricane (or whatever it was that occurred.) That told me that he wasn't too serious about the presidency. And, Obama didn't really quit campaigning because of the storm, if I remember right.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back on topic ( I'm stunned and amazed at the inability of people around here to stay on topic, I've never de-railed a thread, and don't understand why anyone else should).

Democrats win the House, Republicans retain the Senate.
This was obvious twenty three month ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom