Is there really going to be a blue wave during mid terms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back on topic ( I'm stunned and amazed at the inability of people around here to stay on topic, I've never de-railed a thread, and don't understand why anyone else should).

Democrats win the House, Republicans retain the Senate.
This was obvious twenty three month ago.

With the news today, I'm not even sure the GOP can retain the Senate.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RCP, their polling is usually pretty reliable, shows the Senate sitting at 50-44 for the Republicans and 6 toss ups. The base of that is 46 seats safe for the Republicans and only 37 safe for the Dems. The Dems would basically have to run the table on the toss-ups and steal a safe in order to take control of the Senate.

They show the Dems having a 205-199 lead in the House, with 31 toss ups. So they only need 13 of the 31 toss ups to take control.

We'll see how accurate the polling was this time around....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The same pollsters that predicted a landslide for hitlery are kinda backing off now on the midterms.
It was a consensus among liberal pollsters today on the radio that the Senate is going to go to the R's, and the house is up for grabs.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When Trump term limits out, That is exactly who will be running. All the good ol boys will stand up and raise their hand to say it's "my turn".

When Trump term limits out, we will have a Democrat prez for 8 years. With only 2 exceptions it has been that way since WW2. Republicans vote for the GOP candidate, Democrats for the Dim, and independents flip every 8 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom