Is there really going to be a blue wave during mid terms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a headline a couple of days ago saying that early vote turnout spelled bad news for the Republicans. Then I got to thinking that the only ones that could really do early voting were those that weren't working. So, when those workers get to vote, will that "good news" for Dems die out?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep hearing about the history of whoever controls the presidency that party will usually lose the house or possibly the senate. Well we have never seen a president like this. He is actually doing what he says and speaks his mind. He is not a politician and he doesn’t act like one. Just look at his crowds. Amazing to see. We have never seen something kkke this even when Reagan was in office. So to rely on history is not gonna cut it. Then you throw in the kavanaugh crap and also how far the left has gone and we have a recipe for a massive red wave. If how things are going doesn’t cause massive amounts of people to vote for republicans nothing ever will. I don’t have much faith in our people though. We have so many uninformed idiots in this country. Hopefully though we will keep the house and gain some seats in the senate.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s simple - a red wave can happen if Republicans and Independents will go to the polls and vote.

I can hardly understand any reason why someone would skip this important vote. There is too much at stake. Not to mention that many have fought and died to preserve that right for every citizen.

Go vote even if you are voting for the lesser of the two evils. If that is the case, the choice is still simple.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s simple - a red wave can happen if Republicans and Independents will go to the polls and vote.

I can hardly understand any reason why someone would skip this important vote. There is too much at stake. Not to mention that many have fought and died to preserve that right for every citizen.

Go vote even if you are voting for the lesser of the two evils. If that is the case, the choice is still simple.

Exactly. Trump and the Republicans in congress are far from perfect, but they are a hell of a lot better than what the Democrats are offering. As far as how the election will go, I am not betting money either way. As I said, historically the Dims should take the House, but the last two years they have shown nothing but hatred, bitterness, and done nothing but throw a temper tantrum. Trump has kept his word even if the Republicans in congress have been jelly spined worms for the most part.

I have voted (absentee) and hope the rest of you get out and vote too. Even if you do not vote Republican, you still need to vote. I believe that not voting and calling that a vote is just a lazy person's excuse. Sure they all suck in one way or another, but then so do all of us. No one is perfect. You pick the one closest to your beliefs and hope others see it too. If they do not keep their word, you pick someone else next time.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="OKCHunter, post: 3166400, member:

Go vote even if you are voting for the lesser of the two evils. [/QUOTE]

I've been doing this since Reagan term-limited out.

My votes have usually been defensive in nature; I can't think of anyone of whom I've really approved in decades.
Not so much a vote FOR someone, as a vote AGAINST someone else.

The 2-party system really sucks, except for the alternatives.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was reading an article on FOX News earlier this morning that was written by Doug Schoen. He is a Democrat and an advisor in political campaigns. He was writing that the Dems better watch out because he felt that the blue wave wasn't a guarantee.

Democrats - We Have a Problem

A couple of years ago, many of us wouldn't have thought that someone like Trump could win the nomination, let alone the presidency. So, with that bit of history-breaking events, I'm hoping that the "historical" win in midterms by the losing party is also dumped on its head.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know one thing for certain. This is the most important election cycle we’ve had, since the last election cycle.

And before the next one where smart money says Hillary will be running against Trump again unless her health is bad, then creepy uncle Joe (Biden) will probably be the Dim candidate.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know one thing for certain. This is the most important election cycle we’ve had, since the last election cycle.
ef5886f5.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom