Is this it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I deliberately got a job in a grocery store because I wanted to "be where the action is" so to speak. Things are interesting, to say the least. I would suggest you guys watch for sales and take advantage of them for a couple of reasons -- one, there is no sense in spending more than you have to for something; and two, once the store runs low (or out) of any one thing it is hard to say whether they will be able to restock it.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sales are getting fewer.

We watch the sales closely and stock up.
Went to get baking powder, Monday. 1 can on the shelf, at one store. None, at the other.

When stocking up, think about the lesser used, but important things.
I normally keep at least 3-4 bottles of Head Country BBQ sauce on hand, but I realized a couple days ago that I had let myself run out. I went to Atwoods yesterday to restock, and they only had ONE BOTTLE! :ooh2:

I’ll be checking back in a day or two to see if they’ve restocked.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I normally keep at least 3-4 bottles of Head Country BBQ sauce on hand, but I realized a couple days ago that I had let myself run out. I went to Atwoods yesterday to restock, and they only had ONE BOTTLE! :ooh2:

I’ll be checking back in a day or two to see if they’ve restocked.
sam's always has the double pack head country. the one on north may in okc at least. that one has the cheap 30 lb gyro cones too

Latest posts

Top Bottom