Is this man Obama's worst nightmare?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It'll never happen, he has cancer. Remission or not, no way he get's elected. Too bad, I liked what I was reading until I got to that part. Not saying it would bother me, that's just the way those things work.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It'll never happen, he has cancer. Remission or not, no way he get's elected. Too bad, I liked what I was reading until I got to that part. Not saying it would bother me, that's just the way those things work.

Fred Thompson had cancer that was remission when he ran (still does?). When he formally entered the race he led all the repubs in the polls. His cancer is not why he ended up being a non-factor.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I hope it does not matter. I do see what you are saying. All those liberals went after John McCains medical records trying to find something to get him out over. Now they don't even ask for a birth certificate, so it would look bad if they asked for more medical records. Plus with Obama care we are all going to live forever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom