Issue with FFL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pick up packages. Nothing unusual there.
If the FFL misses it, it will go on the truck for another attempt tomorrow, however, if the FFL ask for hold for pick up, ha can go get it that evening, instead of waiting for the next day.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those dogs are pretty annoying. I used him once, and it went ok, but honestly, plenty of $10 dollar transfer guys out there. Can another FFL pick it up?

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only the person it was sent to can pick it up.
Does not matter that it is to an FFL or not, just cannot deliver to anyone other than shipped to.

Don't worry you will get your gun.
Followed a tracking number to us once and when it didn't come to the store I called in and they told me it was shipped to Colorado, the tracking info on the computer is just an estimate!! what a crock.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To use another FFL (actually it's just another ship to address as far as UPS is concerned) you'll have to get the shipper to change the delivery address & name of recipient.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think I should go after another FFL, but he only charges $10. His annoying little dogs aren't really worth that though....(I hope he's not a member here......)

Annoying little dogs? Well - you just gave away who it is.

That particular FFL used to be very good. Done two transfers with him in last 3 years. Conscientious. Would go out of his way to find a hard to get gun for you. Called within hours of receiving it. Friendly. Good natured.

All that started changing about a year ago. No clue why. 2 guys here at work that used to use him for transfers now won't. Too bad - he used to be a pleasure to do business with.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the calling and emailing and
PM'ing people when their gun arrives, I have to say. We you do not open customer boxes (unless its been 7 days)
Most inbound guns do not have the customers name on the box, much less the phone number.

Latest posts

Top Bottom