It finally came today!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a call from the local sheriff today and my CCW permit came in. I guess I am lucky from what all of you have said as far as the wait is concerned because tomorrow would have been exactly two months since I turned in my application.

Now if my new K&D holster would arrive I would be set.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder why some of the more rural counties are able to process them so quickly.

i would assume there arent near as many turned in? the woman i spoke with when i turned in my at OK county said she processes at least 35 a day and its been that way for months. but OK county includes a lot of OKC and Edmond

Maverick7340

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look into getting a Cross Breed holster until your K&D holster gets to you. Cross Breed will get to your house in a couple weeks while the K&D takes several months.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't know if it was being in a rural area all though when I turned mine it I was like 170 something, but what ever the case is I am so tickled.

I was wondering about the cross breed I know that a lot of people say it is great and awhile back there was a thread started that dealt with heavier fellas wearing it comfortable. I am a hefty guy and was wondering if it would wear well and be comfortable, by the way I stopped in at Looper Leather today and picked me up a new belt with the kydex in between the leather. I had to celebrate, right?

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They had to call in the fire department to hose off the drool on the floors.

I am wearing the new belt along with the Don Hume JIT slide that I got from you for my snubby right now.

GED, I ordered the Thunderbird Defender from K&D and I was thinking about having them do a basket weave pattern on it after I saw the holster you were thinking about getting. What do you all think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom