It looks like it’s really getting bad in the west

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me if the Greenie Weenies really cared about Climate Change and the rising oceans, they would be build many water desalination plants to remove some of the water from the oceans.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there more water in Mexico than California? That good, as long as they don't move to Oklahoma, and make it just like California!
If that is true that Californians are moving to Mexico, it probably means that Californin-NTM has become a worse place to live than Mexico. That says volumes about that state and its' leadership.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
FOOD requires water. Farmers require diesel and fertilizer.
The dumbasses in charge have seen to it that fuel and fertilizer are over inflated.
The demand for water, supplies strained by drought will effect us all, not just kommiefornia.
In California thay just WISH upon a homosexual/transgende3r/ communist star, to get what they need! Just look at where thay are at to see how well this is working! I have visted california many times, and the truth as i see it is, MOST people that live in California are decent, honorable americans just like in Oklahoma! The FEW SCREW BALLS get all the publisity, and cause everyone that lives there to be judged fairly!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You forgot all the corn for ethanol. Too bad we don’t have a plentiful resource to replace corn for fuel.
We have wind

I worked in a vile, well known, chemical plant, for 18 years, in the Lab. Several years doing waste water testing.
I set up a 100 gal aquarium, filled with water directly from the outfall. The outfall was a stream that ran from final treatment into Galveston Bay.

One day, I took a qt bottle and filled it with water from the kitchen faucet.
Ran all tests, side by side, with the daily outfall sample.

The outfall was not only cleaner, but the kitchen "potable" water failed almost every test. Repeated the test, 3 days in a row.

Presenting the data to our Plant Manager, he had Ozarka installing bottled water the next week.

The data was posted, next to the aquarium, until the City Council was invited to tour and was incensed at the display.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom