It's About Time! Deep Fried Beer!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I've tried Almost every American mass produced beer, and I dislike all of it. I used to drink MGD a LONG time ago, but even that now just doesn't taste good to me. But yes, dark beers are the best for cooking with.

I'm a red label Budweiser original guy personally. I tried to be a hipster for a long time in Dallas and Corpus, but just couldn't swill the hoppy stouts and IPA's. I know it's pisswater, but it's got pisswater. When it's a celebratory occasion, it's Stella, summer Dos Equis, and when it's my turn to buy for my hipster buddies, Shiner Bock or Blonde... whatever is on sale lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They like it in Germany.

How can you deep fry beer? Wouldn’t the heat burn off the alcohol?

The Germans drink it cool, not hot. The “authentic “ beer fests I’ve been to (not in Germany), they wrap the beer in a wet cloth so evaporation will help it remain cooler than ambient.
Yes, I agree the alcohol would be burned off so what’s the point? [emoji40]

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't drink much beer anymore but I like a good stout at room temperature.

I'll drink a cold everyday type beer now and then when I'm real hot and thirsty. I call that lawn mowing beer. I usually have some Miller High Life around for that. It tastes good enough, it's cheap, and so am I.

Now to be sociable I will drink most any beer that's available but I definitely have my preferences if there is a choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom