Burgers and fries...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottW

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
One of the best that I’ve had was at Twisted Root Burger Co in Dallas. I had their All American, Treat Yo Self fries and Watermelon sweet tea. They also have exotic burgers such as camel and wild boar. The exotics change each day. I believe they make root beer in house. The best burger was a blue cheese patty from 1907 Meat Company in Stillwater. My daughter cooked it on charcoal grill. Sadly, 1907 is no longer in business.

Hank5366

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hanks Hamburger on Admiral, just west of the traffic circle on the north side of the road. Hole in the wall joint, but man, could they cook burgers!! Haven't been in several years, don't know how the quality is now.

RangerRick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hanks Hamburger on Admiral, just west of the traffic circle on the north side of the road. Hole in the wall joint, but man, could they cook burgers!! Haven't been in several years, don't know how the quality is now.
Hanks was good, I think they have changes owners, quality seems to have gone down. also Hank and Bill (Bill's Jumbo burger were supposed to have been brothers)

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cheeky Burger in Newkirk has good big burgers. Be hungry when you go there.
I don't ever get the fries though. I get their tater tots.

Also. If you want a change from a burger. Get their pulled pork sandwich. It's by far my favorite now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom