Burgers and fries...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another vote for Ron's here. We frequent the one in Stillwater often. I go back and forth between the chilli cheese burger and the Ron's Special.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After much consideration and thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion that a cheeseburger and fries, is the perfect meal. All of the five basic food groups are represented.

Meats/Proteins: beef patty or patties.
Breads/Grains: the bun (duh!)
Vegetables: lettuce, pickles and onions
Fruits: tomatoes (yes, it's a fruit)
Dairy: cheese please

Throw in some fries, tots or rings and consider your various condiments, such as mayo, mustard, ketchup or bbq sauce, and Viola' There you have it! The perfect food. :thumb:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the famous burger places in Oklahoma are over rated. Sid's is meh at best. Mears, way over rated. I've had better burgers at Tasty Freez. I get the gist of onion burgers, but a lot of the places over do it. When the onions weigh more than the burger patty, it's just nasty. Honestly, for my money, Braums has never made me a terrible burger. They don't always get it right, but it's never terrible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom