It's getting close to Wanamaker time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be there Saturday with my gf. We’re not looking to buy or sell anything - a new roof is taking precedence, but we’ll still enjoy walking around the show.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s pretty well understood that you won’t get through the show, even if yo spend two days. Not sure if it exists, but it would be great if there was a source for the locations of various vendors and their products. it would save a lot of time when looking for specialty parts, vendors of quality scopes, knives, etc.
They used to have a directory for tables where you enter. It is a simple magazine type listed in alphabetical order.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I think the one on Greenwood closed; haven't tried the others. I always loved it, but it's been several years.

You could try Hooligan Bros. It's not too far from the Fairgrounds. Get the chili cheeseburger. And for the love of all things good, perhaps even Holy, get the cottage fries with gravy. Trust me.
That sounds interesting.

Does anyone have a table I could sit at to take breaks? :D

I would like to go but all that standing and walking wears me out and I get tired of crowds in general very quickly. :)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I think the one on Greenwood closed; haven't tried the others. I always loved it, but it's been several years.

You could try Hooligan Bros. It's not too far from the Fairgrounds. Get the chili cheeseburger. And for the love of all things good, perhaps even Holy, get the cottage fries with gravy. Trust me.
We always hit the bros hooligan for a chicken fry before heading back to the city

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s pretty well understood that you won’t get through the show, even if yo spend two days. Not sure if it exists, but it would be great if there was a source for the locations of various vendors and their products. it would save a lot of time when looking for specialty parts, vendors of quality scopes, knives, etc.
There is an office, or a customer service "kiosk". South wall, top floor.
They have a list of vendors, with locations.

The locations are in code, so when you ask to look at the list just ask the person behind the counter to help you with locations.

Bring a notebook. And maybe a compass. :hey3:

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last thing I need to do,,,
Is purchase another fiery-arm.

But If I thought my legs would hold up,,,
I would go just to see the sights and smell the gun oil.

I've missed very few shows over the past 20-some years,,,
I've always enjoyed going even if I didn't buy anything but food.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom