It's getting close to Wanamaker time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rammulek

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Go wash your hands for typing out “registered seller.”
I was referring to someone that pays for a booth or whatever there. I've never been to a gun show so I don't know the specifics of buying/selling yet. I am planning on going because I am looking into getting a 2011 or something like that. I don't have the post count yet to post my beretta, sig sauer, and caniks for sale yet.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can a person bring personal firearms to the show to sell them or do you have to be a registered seller? I have a couple that I may be willing to sell or trade.
Yes. OK is a free state. Ftf transactions are unregulated. Only exception is you can't sell a pistol to an out of state resident
I'll stop by and check it out. Always good to match faces with screen names.
Please do.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was referring to someone that pays for a booth or whatever there. I've never been to a gun show so I don't know the specifics of buying/selling yet. I am planning on going because I am looking into getting a 2011 or something like that. I don't have the post count yet to post my beretta, sig sauer, and caniks for sale yet.
Bringing handguns to sell will be a lot easier on your back than lugging a long gun around the show all day.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can a person bring personal firearms to the show to sell them or do you have to be a registered seller? I have a couple that I may be willing to sell or trade.
You can bring them in. They will be checked and zip-tied through the chamber at the door. Make absolutely certain to have no ammo, the door-check folks have a habit of shooting guns when checking them.

Best advice I can give: make a sign you can hang on your person - front and back. Write big letters.

For sale. XYZ
$400
Or trade.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can bring them in. They will be checked and zip-tied through the chamber at the door. Make absolutely certain to have no ammo, the door-check folks have a habit of shooting guns when checking them.

Best advice I can give: make a sign you can hang on your person - front and back. Write big letters.

For sale. XYZ
$400
Or trade.

You have an XYZ for sale???

IMG_6324.jpeg

theman4bran

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen more and more booths with vintage collection stuff; which is OK to look at, but not my preference. Seems like sellers will buy estate sale collections, etc to resell at these arms shows. I don't see as many modern firearms tables. .223/5.56 ammo, and ammo in general, will probably be very expensive compared to online retailers. I'll probably pass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom