It's getting close to Wanamaker time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is an office, or a customer service "kiosk". South wall, top floor.
They have a list of vendors, with locations.

The locations are in code, so when you ask to look at the list just ask the person behind the counter to help you with locations.

Bring a notebook. And maybe a compass. :hey3:
Thank you for that info.

Bret Collier

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Stop by my tables if you make it to Tulsa this weekend. We are located on the upper level, south wall by the main entrance. Thanks guys, Bret
Wannenmacher 2023.jpg

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my best advise as a local. I live only 5 minutes away and find that if you live local or are visiting and staying in a hotel take a Uber to the show. The fairgrounds have a lot of parking but the last time that I drove I spent almost 30 minutes finding a parking spot and then had a long walk to the door. Spend a couple of bucks and Uber in.
I wonder if Uber will take you home if you buy a rifle or shotgun while you're inside.
Cause I don't think Uber will take you home if you buy a rifle or shotgun while you're inside.

Rammulek

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Can a person bring personal firearms to the show to sell them or do you have to be a registered seller? I have a couple that I may be willing to sell or trade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom