It's official. Barry finally announced that he's going after assault rifles :-(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdgabbard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My response to the White House concerning the video.

"So let me get this right. If a burglar breaks into your home with a screw driver, we're going to ban screwdrivers because they allow people to break into homes? We're not going to get to the root of the issue which is the individual? You trying to disarm the populace now Barry-O? Maybe the American people should take a look at other controversial leaders and what they did after disarming the population."

Boys, I know you're all aware by now. But we're about to have a really tough uphill fight, and it's not looking good for us.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This was my response to them..... not as nicely worded as I would have liked, but I am sure they will get the gist of it.

"Taking law abiding citizens military style weapons and magazines away from them will not do a thing to stop tragic gun violence. Identifying the people that are likely to loose touch with reality and commit these horrible acts will do much more to prevent it.

All the White House is doing is proposing the punishment of millions of law abiding gun owners who not only do not hurt anybody, but in fact are responsible for the stopping of many crimes with their weapons, for the crimes of a very very small percentage of the population.

If nothing else, the Democratic party is consistent with their desire to disarm the American public and use any public tradegy to further their goals."

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wrote to the pres. I flat out called him a liar for how he always says he believes in the 2nd amendment. I wasn't too mean but I wasn't a butt kiss neither. But he won't ever see that so it don't matter. I would love to be able to sit face to face with him and discuss the 2A. It would be interesting.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
El Presidente is severely constrained by Congress in his gun grabbing ambitions, who in turn are scared of NRA and other gun rights orgs. Contribute to the NRA, 2AF and GOA! The more that do that, the better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom