Its time for the don't poop where you eat speech again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perone

New to the site!
Reaction score
Get outta here saddlebum.

Aw c'mon man - you know better than that who this is. BTW, StudMonkey sent us a PM about your Glock 19 :D

I've asked that this acct be banned or at least deleted since it actually caused some confusion. Also, when logging in with it, I found that in IE when the window wasn't fully maximized, the facebook logo did overlap the login screen, so maybe that does need to be fixed. I assume its an issue that isn't seen unless folks' desktop resolution is less than others.

There - see, this thread did do something productive.

- EZ Bake's impression of Perrone (its all in good fun)

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aw c'mon man - you know better than that who this is. BTW, StudMonkey sent us a PM about your Glock 19 :D

I've asked that this acct be banned or at least deleted since it actually caused some confusion. Also, when logging in with it, I found that in IE when the window wasn't fully maximized, the facebook logo did overlap the login screen, so maybe that does need to be fixed. I assume its an issue that isn't seen unless folks' desktop resolution is less than others.

There - see, this thread did do something productive.

- EZ Bake's impression of Perrone (its all in good fun)

aimages.wikia.com_muppet_images_6_66_Fozzie_bear.jpg

Wocka Wocka Wocka

You could have at least got my age right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom