Its time for the don't poop where you eat speech again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I havent seen the things described where someone buys low and sells high or tries to over bid the winning bidder. It is pretty shady to say the least.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning, EZ Bake. Danny Tanner here, Wake Up San Fransisco. Do you care to comment on the route this thread has taken from Point A to Point Now and Beyond?

This thread has actually gone over a lot better than I anticipated. I fully expected to get told "F!@#$ you and your cat" by now.

Just trying to raise awareness is all - as you were.

Oh and my daughter just told me this cool tidbit (since we're all off-track and what not):

If you watch the movie "Jaws" backwards, its about a zombie shark who throws-up so many people that they have to open a beach

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
This thread has actually gone over a lot better than I anticipated. I fully expected to get told "F!@#$ you and your cat" by now.

Just trying to raise awareness is all - as you were.

Oh and my daughter just told me this cool tidbit (since we're all off-track and what not):

I fully agree with your first post. But obviously the newbs in question don't read the rules, don't read the forums, and don't contribute. So posting about it in anything other than the classifieds, it will never get read, and if it doesn't say "WTS" they still won't read it. Or if it doesn't show up in the "new posts" search they won't read it. It really hacks me off that some people seem to use this community only as a free firearms version of craigslist. But there's precious little I can do about it without major restructuring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom