Its time for the don't poop where you eat speech again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was the GL Alliance Against Defimation, not the GL Union. WTF?

Man is applicable to all. Thats why we got der word "mankind". You ever hear "Womankind?" Nah, cause thar aint no such thing as a kind woman, and yous all just give us babies... thats it.

LOL ... that just because "MR" Webster wrote the dictionary ... it's a conspiracy I tell you ...

Oh, really ... all we give you is babies, huh ... Man ... I've been working WAY TOO HARD at being a good woman then! (Yep, right in the gutter with ya this time! haha!)

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... that just because "MR" Webster wrote the dictionary ... it's a conspiracy I tell you ...

Oh, really ... all we give you is babies, huh ... Man ... I've been working WAY TOO HARD at being a good woman then! (Yep, right in the gutter with ya this time! haha!)

Thats cuz "MRS" Webster knew her role; kitchin, dishes, dustin', sweepin', and... babies!

;)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats cuz "MRS" Webster knew her role; kitchin, dishes, dustin', sweepin', and... babies!

;)

"MRS" Webster trusted her man not to sneak around behind her back ... silly girl ...

And your Mrs. must have a different job description than I do ... hmmmmmm ... gotta talk to GC about that ... lol

Oh bummer ... "somebody" is butt hurt and he isn't even logged in ... *sigh* ... Gotsta go be a good Stepford wife ... ya'll have fun without me. :crying:

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to get to serious, I have seen the same things, especially over the past 2 or 3 months. It's even happened to me once. I know a few here who post ONLY in the classifieds and that's fine with me if they are legit and just don't have an interest in other discussions.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"MRS" Webster trusted her man not to sneak around behind her back ... silly girl ...

And your Mrs. must have a different job description than I do ... hmmmmmm ... gotta talk to GC about that ... lol

Mah wife knows I am in touch with mah feminine side. In fact, I probably touch mah feminine side enough it could be ciphered as harrasment if my feminine side werent such a skank.

Besides, meh woman gives me grief, by law, I can beat her with a stick up to the thickness of my thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom