Itzkwik

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zerotonothing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Preston is good to go. Met up with him this morning and had a smooth transaction. Hell of a good guy to talk to too. I think my fiancee' was about to kill both of us (she sat in the car for nearly an hour while we chatted it up)!!

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a good FTF with Preston today. On time and a good guy to talk to!! Would definitely deal with again!

dewayne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks to the kindness and skill of itzkwik he helped me trace the problem on my heater down to a bad connection on the limit switch. this man is a real credit to this osa. his willingness to help others is is just awesome. i had never met or talked to him and he was up untill 1:30 am to help me out. i can't say thanks enough and if there is ever anything i can do for you just let me know!!!

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a good FTF with Preston today. On time and he had the cash in hand. He is a really good guy and a pleasure to talk to!! Would definitely deal with him again! Thanks Preston.

Mike

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Preston, Sorry I didnt get your full info when I mailed the package. I am glad the holster made it fine. Check arrived today (032310). Always good to do business with an honest member of OSA. Jim

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was able to find a Browning magazine for Prerston. Great guy to deal with. Good communicatio and quick payment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom