James Yeager has gone off the deep end

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy has always been a little off...but he's been getting worse. Today he put the icing on the cake.

(NOT safe for work or kids, language.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aorMJoMDN-Q#!

How is righteous anger over the threat of Executive Order, a fatwah from on high from the God Emperor himself, going off the deep end? We should all be this upset over the prospect of a President using executive over to bypass the constitution as he threatened.

Okay, maybe not THAT angry. But he's a hotheaded idiot. Good guy, to a point. But a major hothead and yes stupid is as stupid does. I still think Biden opened his big goofy mouth and misspoke and until I hear Mr. Obama himself say it I don't believe it.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My reaction was pretty much like this: "I'm mad" me too "I'm not putting up with it and you shouldn't put up with it" damn straight "I am not letting my country be ruled by a dictator" right on "I'm not letting anybody take my guns" preach it brother "If it goes one inch further I'm gonna start killing people" Huh?!?

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My reaction was pretty much like this: "I'm mad" me too "I'm not putting up with it and you shouldn't put up with it" damn straight "I am not letting my country be ruled by a dictator" right on "I'm not letting anybody take my guns" preach it brother "If it goes one inch further I'm gonna start killing people" Huh?!?

I think he meant the last statement for those that would come and take his guns. However, it could be interpreted so many different ways.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yea pretty much

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is righteous anger over the threat of Executive Order, a fatwah from on high from the God Emperor himself, going off the deep end?

Putting it on youtube makes him an idiot....and signifies a lack of critical thinking, which means he's gone off the deep end. Well, to be honest, I think he's been off the deep end for awhile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom