James Yeager has gone off the deep end

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah, dont speak your mind, dont yell. The political thing works!

NOT

Not getting it.

If you really think the political thing isn't working...then you don't telegraph your next move by putting it out on the internet. 99% of the people who are blasting it out on the internet are full of nothing but sh#t and bravado.

The one's who should be taken seriously are the guys you aren't hearing from/about....quietly going about their business and planning the next move.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anybody watched "part 2"? The dude clearly has an anger management or personality problem. I suspect his training and knowledge is decent but he really, really, really needs a vacation.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I get being bent at Yeager. Yeah, he should be smarter, but so should a LOT of people who get in front of a camera and run their pieholes.

But, not a single word of even irritation for the CNN shitebirds? Even if you don't like Crazy Alex, those psychos threatened his family and were ok with shooting him.

Wow.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, I get being bent at Yeager. Yeah, he should be smarter, but so should a LOT of people who get in front of a camera and run their pieholes.

But, not a single word of even irritation for the CNN shitebirds? Even if you don't like Crazy Alex, those psychos threatened his family and were ok with shooting him.

Wow.

Like there's anyone here that doesn't take issue with the fact that the other side gets to say whatever they want without consequence. Thats not what is thread is about I case you didn't read all of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom