James Yeager has gone off the deep end

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We expect it from CNN, we don't expect it from our own camp....even a douche like Yeager.

Sadly, we have a lot of Yeagers in our camp. However, sometimes they are useful. Maybe our problem is that we DO expect it from CNN, and we just let it go.

Yeager should no more discuss shooting someone than the CNN pukes. Both should have their asses handed to them by the people they threatened. There was a time when this kind of mouthing would get you invited outside. And that's probably where we ran off the rails.

I know, I know, high ground. Because it works sooooooo well.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have absolutely no issue at all with what Yager said. Sure he's a little eccentric and over the top, but honestly I'm pretty much right there with him. I WILL NOT COMPLY if they ever come demanding I hand over or even register my guns. My rights shall not be infringed!!

COLT 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have absolutely no issue at all with what Yager said. Sure he's a little eccentric and over the top, but honestly I'm pretty much right there with him. I WILL NOT COMPLY if they ever come demanding I hand over or even register my guns. My rights shall not be infringed!!

Amen. We need more, millions more, to stand up and say, in no uncertain terms, where our line in the sand is. They need to know what they're in for if they try to disarm the American people. Now is not the time to sit in silence and hope for the best. We should no longer be concerned with the delicate sensibilities of the left.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Yeager. He has some good firearm advice. Yeah he may have made us look bad in that video but so what. We are already painted as criminals, killers, cannibals, and whatever else anti's want to call us. So what if he got mad and made a video about it. Good. At least he is letting the anti's know that he ain't gonna take it. And yeager has a lot of connections. I feel the same way that he does. But just because someone on CNN or any other news outlet makes comments about killing us or someone that is an NRA exec, doesn't mean that we should just sit back and say," oh they do that all the time". Something should be done about it. I guarantee if I was to get on tv and threaten to kill some politician I would be arrested and put in prison. But they can say it every day and nothing happens. What does that tell you? The anti's want it to happen.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

There is a big difference in saying that you will not comply with law(s) and/or regulations that nobody even knows what entails, and going to war over the very suggestion of some form of change. This is where Yeager goes off the chain, not that he's wrong on his principle. His timing is a just a wee bit premature that's all.

Amen. We need more, millions more, to stand up and say, in no uncertain terms, where our line in the sand is. They need to know what they're in for if they try to disarm the American people. Now is not the time to sit in silence and hope for the best. We should no longer be concerned with the delicate sensibilities of the left.

True, but it needs to be done like the Marine that wrote Feinstein, not saying to lock and load before they even say specifically what they want to do like Yeager is promoting.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a big difference in saying that you will not comply with law(s) and/or regulations that nobody even knows what entails, and going to war over the very suggestion of some form of change. This is where Yeager goes off the chain, not that he's wrong on his principle. His timing is a just a wee bit premature that's all.

This. Plus the last part could be misconstrued in so many different ways. Most of them being negative.

Latest posts

Top Bottom