January 16th USSA Pro Am club match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish it would let me upload more legible score sheets....hint hint mods.... Its easy doing the exell scoring, but trying to get it on here with the same format is a lil ruff for me.

Josh; their is a trick to posting the correct format. I will show you nect time I am at the range.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This match was a really great time and with the addition of the shotgun class it will be a "must shoot" on my schedule each month! Thanks to everyone involved.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wish I could have been there. The bad thing is that next month is Texas Carbine Champ and then March will be setting up for 3-gun and doubletap. Maybe April.

C-ya.

M

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I missed Sean? That's impossible! He doesn't count because he started shooting at least a month before me.

Good shooting McDaddy.

It certainly is hard to miss me...unless you're tall, then it's pretty easy, and you guys are all tall. :wave:

The match was certainly fun, and the shotgun match was even more fun! I'm looking forward to the next time I can get up there for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom