JB B(r)ooks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know why I'm on the forum at 3 Am, I'm at work!

Me as well. Being the resident meteorologist here on the boards, I would like to take the time to tell you all to watch out for the storms that are going to be rolling through OK today. They are passing through far western OK as we speak and have had reports of 1in hail and 60+mph winds.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If yer going to Starbucks I do not know why in the hell they put it at the end of that one concourse by the regional gates, you would think they would have a better spot towards the middle trams to get better traffic.

If anyone's mentioning exceptional coffee and thinking of Starbucks, I'm afraid I've lost all faith.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me as well. Being the resident meteorologist here on the boards, I would like to take the time to tell you all to watch out for the storms that are going to be rolling through OK today. They are passing through far western OK as we speak and have had reports of 1in hail and 60+mph winds.
Stuck here also, worked 11a-7p and another shift 11p-7a. And yea watching that long line that is pretty much running the whole state north to south on the OKfirst radar.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone's mentioning exceptional coffee and thinking of Starbucks, I'm afraid I've lost all faith.
I have no real experience with coffee, more of the Monster type of guy. You would think that with me working 3rd shift for the past 6 years I woulda started drinking coffee but just can't don't like the taste.

Latest posts

Top Bottom