Jealous much, girls??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Women hate everyone, it's a known fact.

I've also noticed women check out other women more than checking out men. Not because of their sexual orientation, but because they are constantly comparing themselves to everyone around them.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Women hate everyone, it's a known fact.

I've also noticed women check out other women more than checking out men. Not because of their sexual orientation, but because they are constantly comparing themselves to everyone around them.

Yep. It's funny -- men don't ask me why I prefer to be "one of the guys". Women, on the other hand, give me the stink-eye like nothing else. It's a HOOT! I can't tell if they are mad because they think I'm blowing every guy in the room or if they are mad because a woman who is uglier than they are knows every guy in the room.

I have very few women I honestly count as a friend. Two of them I met through OSA ...

Go figure ...

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So true..that's why our wives are so sensitive about their appearance. They project how they look at women upon us, as if we look at them the same as a woman. They don't realize we really don't care as long as they don't cover themselves with mud and not shower for a week.

BB, there is no way Upton is fat, she just has a little more to her than some rail-thin women...which is 100% a good thing!

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wouldn't call Kate Upton "fat" she is attractive although she could stand to gain a few pounds far as i'm concerned . give that girl a sammich. women should not be skinny as a twig, there should be curves. and yes women hate just about everyone especially other women.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So true..that's why our wives are so sensitive about their appearance. They project how they look at women upon us, as if we look at them the same as a woman. They don't realize we really don't care as long as they don't cover themselves with mud and not shower for a week.BB, there is no way Upton is fat, she just has a little more to her than some rail-thin women...which is 100% a good thing!

This. Plus, how a woman views herself say a lot about her. You can usually tell which ones are dolled up because it makes them feel good, vs. the ones that doll up so they can show off.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cdn.sheknows.com_articles_crave_break_up_relationship.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wouldn't call Kate Upton "fat" she is attractive although she could stand to gain a few pounds far as i'm concerned . give that girl a sammich. women should not be skinny as a twig, there should be curves. and yes women hate just about everyone especially other women.

Really? Most folks would call her failry curvy. Not Raquel Welch or Ann Margaret curvy, but curvy nonetheless. I think a lot of that has to do with how the photographers view her. You rarely see square on shots of her standing straight. They usually shoot her slightly angled AND either leaning forward or back.

BTW, fail for everyone that doesn't include a shot of her. :)

[Broken External Image]

img35.imageshack.us_img35_2549_kateuptonphotou36.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom