Jealous much, girls??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mrsgomezclan

How women in our culture see themslves has a lot to do with media. I know it seems like a tired old line, but seriously- when all of the famous models and actresses we see are 2 sizes (sometimes more) smaller than they ought to be, it affects our view of ourselves. Its only been within the last few years that I started believing my husband's insistence that he likes me how I am, physically. Really believing that has changed how I relate to him and to myself, and other women as well. Honestly, when I was so wrapped up in my own "imperfect" shape, I saw any other attractive woman as a threat. Even KNOWING that MrG wasn't going anywhere else. I don't know if its a cultural thing, or what. Its messed up though. I wish I could go back about 15 years and let loose a bit more and enjoy life without being suspicious and jealous all the time. Thank God hubby was patient with me and now I understand myself better.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, video loaded and the skinny girl needs to eat a pizza. who would call her fat? For crying out loud. I am fat. most people would say obese. people are funny

You aren't fat. You are big boned. :D

People aren't funny. People are stupid.

I'm glad that my dad taught me early on that if folks were bullying me or making fun of me it was a compliment. Meant I had something they didn't and I should be proud of that fact (and at the first opportunity I should let them know in my own special way how sorry I was they felt inadequate around me that way they could move on and stop pestering me).

You'd be amazed at how well that strategy works. LOL

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the world were ruled by women, there'd be no more war. Just a bunch of jealous countries making catty remarks to each other.

Fixed. My wife works in an office full of women. Seriously, they cannot just say to each other "You're being a dumbass", they have to make snide and catty remarks to each other and talk behind each others back.
Just hearing stories from that place makes my blood boil.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fixed. My wife works in an office full of women. Seriously, they cannot just say to each other "You're being a dumbass", they have to make snide and catty remarks to each other and talk behind each others back.
Just hearing stories from that place makes my blood boil.

This. It's tiresome.

I worked for a place that shall remain nameless that had a group of older women who were completely out of control but because they had been there so long no one would do anything about them. If you wound up in their crosshairs there was no saving you. They drove one young girl there to commit suicide. They were so judgemental I started calling them "The God Squad". Yeah, they didn't like me much either.

I pray they are all suffering miserably in the nastiest nursing home on the planet. There is absolutely no excuse for treating other people the way they did.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it all boils down to, every other woman on the planet is not as beautiful as my wife, and they're either pissed off about it, or they have moved on and are confidant in their own hotness (like BB).

Latest posts

Top Bottom