Jealous much, girls??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That gal is hot. A bit skinny but still hot.

Now this is utter perfection:

[Broken External Image]

Attractive but no.

Now this on the other hand.
i114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_178530_3910602930994_2099504555_o.jpg

And yes her booger hook is on the bang switch I was hoping to catch some flying brass while she was shooting!

M

mrsgomezclan

Now this on the other hand.
i114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_178530_3910602930994_2099504555_o.jpg

And yes her booger hook is on the bang switch I was hoping to catch some flying brass while she was shooting![/QUOTE]

Awesome!
Gotta love it when a guys shows off his wife like that!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL at Blinocac ... I'm a lot of things but "hot" is NOT anywhere on that list. What I am is a good wife, friend, mother, etc. I am confident that any man who does not see my worth is not worthy of my attention. Other than that I'm just your plain old average woman. Nothing special ... OK, well except for THAT! LOL

Bettingpython -- True dat!! That young lady is gorgeous (but really, she kinda need to pull up her pants ... lol) but your wife is so much more attractive. I'm still trying to figure out how you pulled snagging her off! ;)

You know, I think my biggest problem is that women don't treat each other better but piss and moan and complain about how they are banging their heads on a glass ceiling. I've said this before here but the feminist movement was the worst thing to happen to girls in this country -- ever. It started out as a good thing but like always, some nitwit WAY OUT in left field started pushing past the point of equality and to the point of oppressing others. Same thing has happened to the white, middle-class males in America. What started out as a movement towards equality and equal opportunity for minorities has turned into portraying white middle-class men as demons who must be crushed at all costs.

How is any of this fair?? When a liberal starts screeching about "fairness' I just ask them if it's fair that Obama is letting himself be billed as the first black president when he is in fact the first mixed race president? Fairness starts with honesty. None of the civil rights "movements" have had anything even approaching an honest campaign in more years than I can remember.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole thread is great butpage three is full of win from top to bottom. Good job guys.
well up to and including post number 43. I cannot say for that which has not been posted.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL at Blinocac ... I'm a lot of things but "hot" is NOT anywhere on that list. What I am is a good wife, friend, mother, etc. I am confident that any man who does not see my worth is not worthy of my attention. Other than that I'm just your plain old average woman. Nothing special ... OK, well except for THAT! LOL

You say that, but remember, I've met you.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You say that, but remember, I've met you.

I remember. It's a good thing for Mrs. Blinocac that GC already had me hog-tied** ... LOL :kiss:

**Shhhh ... you guys get your mind out of the gutter! This was WAY before Mrs. Blinocac ... :) I've always said if you marry a man who'll leave his wife for you all you've got is a man who'll leave his wife.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**Shhhh ... you guys get your mind out of the gutter! This was WAY before Mrs. Blinocac ... :) I've always said if you marry a man who'll leave his wife for you all you've got is a man who'll leave his wife.

There is great wisdom and truth in this, though, just like with body image issues, many women don't see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom