Jealous much, girls??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how people respond to bitchy, negative attitudes with bitchy, negative attitudes.

Completely awful personality trait for a girl (or dudes in defense of them - more often the case) to be all "I'M A REAL WOMAN, I AIN'T NO TOOFPICK". Yeah, put down someone else instead of living with your own reality. You're not unattractive because of your weight - it's your lame attitude/personality.

I don't walk around saying "I'm a REAL MAN. Real men are scrawny, geeky and wear glasses. I ain't no fake man like Steve McQueen's ugly ass. Real women don't go for the chiseled, strong, rugged, fashionable look. "

4.bp.blogspot.com__dD4gU20epf0_T86eNaNXzqI_AAAAAAAAEVg_W9EPMBRrzK4_s1600_steve_mcqueen_photo_001.jpg

Clearly Steve McQueen has taken shits more attractive than me. Crippling my goofy looks with a lame personality by putting everyone else down probably won't make people like me.

Now who wouldn't want to be this fat girls friend? I bet she's hilarious, parties with the best of them, and doesn't call herself "curvy".

Last edited by a moderator:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I didn't even know who Kate Upton was until that thread last week. And if she's considered "fat" or even "curvy" then my perfect women's physique is BBW, baby! Gimme them real curves. Yowza!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how people respond to bitchy, negative attitudes with bitchy, negative attitudes.

Completely awful personality trait for a girl (or dudes in defense of them - more often the case) to be all "I'M A REAL WOMAN, I AIN'T NO TOOFPICK". Yeah, put down someone else instead of living with your own reality. You're not unattractive because of your weight - it's your lame attitude/personality.

I don't walk around saying "I'm a REAL MAN. Real men are scrawny, geeky and wear glasses. I ain't no fake man like Steve McQueen's ugly ass. Real women don't go for the chiseled, strong, rugged, fashionable look. "

4.bp.blogspot.com__dD4gU20epf0_T86eNaNXzqI_AAAAAAAAEVg_W9EPMBRrzK4_s1600_steve_mcqueen_photo_001.jpg

Clearly Steve McQueen has taken shits more attractive than me. Crippling my goofy looks with a lame personality by putting everyone else down probably won't make people like me.

Now who wouldn't want to be this fat girls friend? I bet she's hilarious, parties with the best of them, and doesn't call herself "curvy".

Word.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom