Jealous much, girls??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've also noticed women check out other women more than checking out men. Not because of their sexual orientation, but because they are constantly comparing themselves to everyone around them.

It is interesting how men and women compare themselves with others.

Women compare themselves on physical appearence.

Men ask themselves "Could I kick that guy's ass?"

Michael Brown

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Side story:

I was discussing with a coworker one time. We were talking about a REALLY hot girl that we worked with that was was dating a REALLY homely dude. She was a 10, and he was about a 2, 3 at best. My coworker, a real funny guy, said the following:

*in his version of a chick voice* I just love him. He so smart. He makes me laugh. He even loves kittens and long walks on the beach.

Then he holds his hand by his knee and goes "neigh" like a horse.

I frickin' lost it. I laughed and laughed, and then I laughed some more.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, video loaded and the skinny girl needs to eat a pizza. who would call her fat? For crying out loud. I am fat. most people would say obese. people are funny

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
oh my:ooh2:, I am much too old to look at women this young - it gives me the creeps - my older daughter is in her middle twenties!

As a side note to any/all wives and husbands who may be reading, if at all possible put on a few extra pounds for the "what if" moments of life. My first (late) wife was a wonderful, beautiful, and very slim woman who when she had to, on very short notice, undergo aggressive chemo became a bag of bones because that super-slim look is just not healthy, or maybe, durable is a better term.

She was in perfect health (aside from cancer) but there just no reserves on her body for when things got bad for more than a short while. Learn from our misfortune.

Latest posts

Top Bottom