Joe Biden says get yourself a shotgun for home defense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uncle Joe - strikes (out) again. You know, the real problem I have with the VEEP is not that he has an opinion - people who run for office hold opinions and expound on them for a living - it is that he truly believes whatever happens to flow out of his mouth is expert advice that the wise feast upon and the foolish ignore to their ruin. He is arrogant, conceited, and blind to his own flaws - that is an unhealthy combination.

How about we try letting you and I decide what is the right tool, given our own situations, for home defense and/or personal carry?

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most people that use a shotgun for home defense miss with their first shot. Why? Because they think shotguns will kill everything in front of them. Across a room it is extremelly easy to miss with a hip fired shotgun.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Guess what? A shotgun will keep you a lot safer, a double-barreled shotgun, than the assault weapon in somebody’s hands [who] doesn’t know how to use it, even one who does know how to use it,” Biden said. "It’s harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than it is a shotgun. You want to keep people away in an earthquake? Buy some shotgun shells.”

http://newsok.com/joe-biden-says-forget-the-rifle-get-yourself-a-shotgun/article/3748726

I wonder.

Old Joe states on the record that a double-barreled shotgun will keep you safer than the assault weapon even when it is in someone's hand that knows how to use it.

Hey Joe, are you going to limit your secret service guys to double barrel shotguns only?

After all, by your own admission, the DB will keep you a lot safer. Wouldn't want anything but the best, would you?

Dave

V@rmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next time we have an earthquake and people are coming after me, I will almost certainly grab my DB for protection. The rest of the time, I'll decide what to use for my own protection thank you very much!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most people that use a shotgun for home defense miss with their first shot. Why? Because they think shotguns will kill everything in front of them. Across a room it is extremelly easy to miss with a hip fired shotgun.
Your exactly right. Biden acts like shooting a shotgun at someone is a guarantee that you will hit them. The problem with people using shotguns is that they believe that they don't have to aim. But in actuality you do have to aim. As if you needed anymore, this is just one more thing that proves Biden is a fool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom