Jon Stewart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That was great. Sadly though those scum bags sitting up there and the ones that were absent don’t give a rats rear about those 1st responders or their families. All they care about is themselves. That ain’t gonna change.

If we can get enough of the folks like Jon Stewart and his ilk actually calling out the politicians, which is why America is in a bad place right now, maybe there will be a chance that the old system will go away. Or the politicians will see that they better pull their heads out.
The likes of AOC should have these idiots looking in the mirror and reevaluating the way they operate. She was voted in because America is tired of the same old ******** coming out of D.C..

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fat cats in congress couldn't care less about the average citizen and they apparently have forgotten 911 as a lot of people have-but I haven't, it was dark day for the entire country and these heroes didn't run from the collapsing towers, they ran to and into them and many lost their lives and those that lived developed lung disease, cancer and other health problems and congress wrote them off! How are they going to treat us if they treat the guys with disdain and contempt by sitting on their behinds making money for themselves? There is. huge difference from looking good and doing good-and the Democrats want a raise? Ha!

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we can get enough of the folks like Jon Stewart and his ilk actually calling out the politicians, which is why America is in a bad place right now, maybe there will be a chance that the old system will go away. Or the politicians will see that they better pull their heads out.
The likes of AOC should have these idiots looking in the mirror and reevaluating the way they operate. She was voted in because America is tired of the same old ******** coming out of D.C..

As long as people keep selling themselves into political servitude by voting for politicians who hand them welfare, things will only get worse. As for AOC, her agenda if implemented will make things worse faster.

I know it sounds cruel and hardhearted, but the Federal Government should not be giving handouts to those folks who suffered and continue to suffer due to the ravages of 9/11/2001. There is nothing in the Constitution granting such power to Congress. New York and charity should be picking up the tab. Those still suffering would likely be better succored and benefited.

Woody

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
As long as people keep selling themselves into political servitude by voting for politicians who hand them welfare, things will only get worse. As for AOC, her agenda if implemented will make things worse faster.

I know it sounds cruel and hardhearted, but the Federal Government should not be giving handouts to those folks who suffered and continue to suffer due to the ravages of 9/11/2001. There is nothing in the Constitution granting such power to Congress. New York and charity should be picking up the tab. Those still suffering would likely be better succored and benefited.

Woody

I had not even thought about the constitutional issue here ! Need to slow up and go back and study the problem more!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Woody
Lord o' Mercy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Woody
There are thousands of first responders that run to a disaster and danger every day. Some on this very forum.
It's their job.
Some are killed or suffer lifetime disabilities. I'm with you on this.
Survivors of the Murrah building have protested because the 911 fund paid more to those that lost loved ones. I think there is actually a court case that dealt with that.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C.C., something else to consider is that EPA director Christine Todd Whitman flat-out LIED to first responders telling them that the air they were breathing was clean. They should have had respirators, simple masks, anything, but the government needed to expedite the clean-up and those guys were expendable. Shameless! But, of course, you don't see how the constitution gives the government the power to give "handouts" to these people? Good God, man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom