JR Carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these things? I like the idea of a 9mm that will take Glock magazine. I'd rather have a real AR since I'm so familiar with the function, but are there any of those that take Glock mags? I'd appreciate any knowledge you can pass along.

http://www.justrightcarbines.com/

Bryan

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, so I spent some time with The Google and it seems there are plenty of ARs around that take 9mm Glock mags. I'd still appreciate any insight on them though and the JR option as well.

Thanks!

Bryan

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stay away from the JRC. I shot one when they came out a few years back and they were crap!!! As far as a glock AR you have lone wolf industries which has some issues that I've heard, or palmetto state armory has released their 9mm ar and I haven't heard anything bad from them. I have had good luck with sub2000s.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stay away from the JRC. I shot one when they came out a few years back and they were crap!!! As far as a glock AR you have lone wolf industries which has some issues that I've heard, or palmetto state armory has released their 9mm ar and I haven't heard anything bad from them. I have had good luck with sub2000s.

Thanks! I have a Sub2000 and I like it, but...you know, toys. :) I found the PSA one online but they are out of stock on the uppers. It looks like they have the lowers but I'm not wanting the hassle of ordering a gun over the internet if I can avoid it. I'm going to a gun show in OKC next weekend and then maybe Wannemacher's so maybe somebody will have something.

A lead on a JRC is what got me to thinking about this, so I appreciate the advice. If they were super cheap, maybe, but they are similar to and AR so I think the choice is a no-brainer. I appreciate the advice.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these things? I like the idea of a 9mm that will take Glock magazine. I'd rather have a real AR since I'm so familiar with the function, but are there any of those that take Glock mags? I'd appreciate any knowledge you can pass along.

http://www.justrightcarbines.com/

Bryan
Gt an ATI 9mm Mil-Sport, they are a really fun gun. I only have 500 rounds through mine. Just using 115 grain standard pressure rounds and have yet to have a malfunction. The owners manual states this is the time that malfunctions will happen too. First 500 rounds.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gt an ATI 9mm Mil-Sport, they are a really fun gun. I only have 500 rounds through mine. Just using 115 grain standard pressure rounds and have yet to have a malfunction. The owners manual states this is the time that malfunctions will happen too. First 500 rounds.

Another one to keep an eye out for this weekend at the gun show. Thanks for mentioning it!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You can go for the best and get a JP
on GunBroker for only $1575. My 2nd gen Sub 2k runs great with my Midwest Industries mount and Primary Arms red dot. I sure would like to have that JP though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another one to keep an eye out for this weekend at the gun show. Thanks for mentioning it!
Youll probably see ATI Mil Sport AR pistols at the gun show. Keep an eye out for Olympic arms also. I have little experience with them but they take glock mags and colt mags and their odd proprietary mag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom