Just Ate at In-N-Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:laughup: :werd: I am glad I am not alone ... There was a day when there would have been 23 "looks" and 22 "responses" all in this vein (well, except for the one guy who always felt compelled to post "Not me, I love my wife" in a pretty vain attempt to stop the adolescent bedroom humor) ... man I miss those guys!! LOL

Funny! I didn't even take it that way until you took me there! I just thought he meant there were better restaurants. You're a baaaad girl.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny! I didn't even take it that way until you took me there! I just thought he meant there were better restaurants. You're a baaaad girl.

Well.... just lotsa good places to eat. :D From my experiences anyways.

BB.... GC is a lucky man.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think sometimes I enjoy the simple things, like a good cheeseburger. The closest thing to In-N-Out here in Austin and Kansas City is a place called Culver's Butterburger. Very fresh, very good basic cheeseburger. Culver's has other things too but the simple cheesebuger with lettuce, tomato, and onion is my fave.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we need one in Tulsa and one in OKC!

I agree!

Surely they know how popular their place is... I cannot for the life of me understand why they don't go global. I get the whole fresh product and control of quality thing... but hey Chik-Fil-A is doing just fine with a similar setup.

Come to think of it... maybe it has something to do with the whole Fast-N-Food three word seperated by dashes and a single letter name that spells goodness....

Latest posts

Top Bottom