Just emailed my U S house rep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I sent;

Representive Hulbert,

I am asking you to support legislation that State Rep. McCullough plans to introduce. I believe the only way to stop something like what happened in Connecticut is to stop making places like schools and college campuses "soft targets" where the bad guy can go unopposed in buildings full of unarmed victims. Outlawing guns only makes sure the bad guy will have a one. Anyone willing to open there eyes can see the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun. I have copied and pasted part of the story and will add the link. Thank you for you time. God Bless.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His reply, I emailed him Friday, and he emailed me back within a few hours.

"Thank you _____. I share your concern and plan to support the legislation. Arthur"

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All these guys are talking about "everything is on the table" meaning supposedly PRO-2nd a congressmen are looking at more restrictions as long as the other side looks at mental health. I think there should be MORE on the table. We should be adamant to our reps that if they are willing to give in to more restrictions on types of weapons or capacity, they should loosen other restrictions on us like national reciprocity or lifting lead ammo bans and such. There should be some give and take here instead of 10 million gun owners being permanently punished because of the actions of a few. That's what I wrote James Lankford, anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom