Just goofing around with guns and cameras.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny how no one claims their video camera is a "Brownie" design. How many pistols are there that lay claim to something like "Classic 1911 design"? I guess video cameras haven't found their John Browning yet.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, very nice playground. The land has been in the family for many years. My grandfather originally had it, he was killed there in a tractor accident. When Mom passed away my brother received this land, and sold it to my son and daughter-in-law. The only downside to the whole thing is my daughter-in-laws cows aren't smart enough to stay out of the rifle range.

Here's a picture of part of it:
[Broken External Image]

The three targets boards are 100, 200 and 250 yards. Off to the right I could put one up at somewhere 'twixt 600 and 700 yards, and still be shooting into a hillside. Just beyond the 250 yard target is a deep draw, then more pasture, then about 40 or so acres of timber.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Cool video, I like the sound of the steel. Would be cool to have different sized steel, each would have a different tone, and you could play us a song:)

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be really neat to have a set of targets in the C scale.

Old oxygen bottles could be tuned pretty easy just by cutting each one to a different length.

Latest posts

Top Bottom