Just got a Kholster for my PF-9!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(I posted this on the Keltec board too)

I have tried a few different IWB holsters for my G19 and my PF9. Nothing has really been comfortable for me. I am a big guy, 6'-1" 275ish.
I ordered my Kholster on Feb 28th, it shipped on Mar6th, got it March 10th (due to weekend). This holster is worth the wait. So far, the most comfortable way for me to carry is about 4-5 o'clock. I haven't modified it or adjusted it yet. I am just so happy with it so far.

In case anyone else wants to order, here is my rebate code. 40237 Get 10% back for yourself and get me a discount on my next holster! Just put it in the special instructions field.

Here are some pics I just took. They kinda suck cause I was holding the camera at a strange angle. Not bad for $45 bucks after rebate! :wink2:

alh3.ggpht.com__nM5R_sdR4DE_S5yeO_bjLnI_AAAAAAAACw8_VGH6Fir8hxs_s800_IMG_0355.JPG

alh6.ggpht.com__nM5R_sdR4DE_S5yePGppj0I_AAAAAAAACxA_p8cr5HOoKdM_s800_IMG_0356.JPG

I might adjust the back to sit a little lower. Not sure yet.

Here is the site: http://www.kholster.com/

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to see a report from one of us "bigger " guys. I find the More cant I put in it the better it "hides' at 5 oclock 4ish. Still have some probs when bending , reaching. Have to get in the habit of keeing my back straighter.
Looks good.
I carry a springfield 4" 1911, of course the little snubby keeps following me around. LOL
Oh, in a CB Supertuck

Latest posts

Top Bottom