Appendix carry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of people do and a lot of people have drawers full of holsters they don’t use. If it works for the individual wearing it that’s great. Some people spend more money trying cheap holsters than it would cost just to get one that’s a great fit for the gun and designed by an actual shooter that has refined the product over the years. Spencer is a recognized appendix carry expert and his holsters are quality gear. I’ve seen guys show up at matches and training sessions with a $2000 pistol and a Fobus POS holster. The belt also makes a huge difference. My favorite is the EDC belt. It’s comfortable and has plenty of support. Keepersconcealment.com Local company and quality gear.
When you say actual shooter I assume you mean someone shooting matches. I can tell you from personal experience that a construction dude needs something different than a match shooter.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
When you say actual shooter I assume you mean someone shooting matches. I can tell you from personal experience that a construction dude needs something different than a match shooter.
No. Someone who carry’s all the time and can shoot a pistol lights out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom