Just had a night skulker!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know what your saying and I agree that is true for most people without training or any experience.. but these days when the police response time can easily be 15 minutes or more... a bad guy can cut tires, knock out a car window or do a lot of other espensive damage in that much time.

My town of 30,000 only has 4 officers on duty some nights. The County Sheriff only has 2 deputies some nights. They get a house fire on one side of town and a shots fired call on the other side.. that kind of leaves you to fend for yourself until they can get free.

I've got around 20+ Years of weapons & hand-to-hand training at the state & federal levels with various agencies, military training & National Guard riot control training... it kind of gives me a little bit of a edge over the average bear.

Besides, when I fight someone [especially in the dark]...I fight dirty.. no rules at all.. I will use a rock, brick wall, car bumper, flashlight, a face through a glass window.. what ever it takes to win.... I'm wayyyy to old and out of shape to wrestle around on the ground like a 19 yr old kid.

Put a gun in my right hand and a bright flashlight in the other.. and unless the bad guy downs me with one quick shot.... they don't have a chance in hell. As ole Walter Brennan use to say when he played Will Sonnett in the show 'The Guns of Will Sonnett'.. "No brag, just fact!" LOL

Welcome back, Monkeynuts.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that suppose to be a insult? If so, it is pathetic and I expected better from a forum moderator. Not everyone can buy expensive home alarm systems. You make do with what you can afford.

You misunderstood. It was my first thought about reading all your descriptive posts that you were someone else that used to be a member here.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put a gun in my right hand and a bright flashlight in the other.. and unless the bad guy downs me with one quick shot.... they don't have a chance in hell. As ole Walter Brennan use to say when he played Will Sonnett in the show 'The Guns of Will Sonnett'.. "No brag, just fact!" LOL

Ahahaha how did I not click on this thread sooner and where's your tip jar?

[Broken External Image]

Besides, when I fight someone [especially in the dark]...I fight dirty.. no rules at all.. I will use a... brick wall, car bumper, a face through a glass window.. what ever it takes to win...

Don't forget your pocket sand! Pocket sand! Cheh-chi-cha!

Last edited by a moderator:

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You misunderstood. It was my first thought about reading all your descriptive posts that you were someone else that used to be a member here.

Does that ever justify rudeness & insults / innuendos.. you don't like a particular post so you are free to insult & berate the postor? I didn't see that in the forum rules. Seems like I remember some laughable 'Sticky' about how rudeness and berating wouldn't be tolerated 'in any way' on the OSA forum. If anyone wants a good laugh, they should go read it.. because it is certainly not enforced!

The OSA administrator has posted that they want to make this a family friendly forum and attract more users.. but does the Administrator really think that a [normal] family person wants to read through all the insults and berating comments made on a regular basis? I wonder how many people just don't participate in the forum because they are worried about being harassed for what they post.. and just how many hundreds or even thousands of $'s have been lost each year from possible sales to advertisers on the site.

There are hundreds of people who regularly post to the forum that have NEVER once written anything even remotely rude or insulting to or about another postor. So it can be done.. they choose to simply ignore comments they don't agree with and let them go. Then there are the few 'regulars' that never miss an opportunity to be rude and insulting.. that is how they get their laughs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom