Just had a night skulker!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ai yi yi ... Man, I gotta check in here more often ... THIS seems to be the thread to be in ...

And I'm gonna have to defend my dear friend bulbboy ... He has taken a LOT of grief from folks here over the last few years. Some deserved, some not, in my observation and yes, some of it from me. To his credit he has stuck it out like a man and not been a whiny ***** about it.

David, when I first came here I was an uneducated racist who had some kind of penis envy thing going on because I made these dimwits follow the range rules ... Seriously, if I can become the Most Popular Member, you can too! But it's gonna take a thicker skin and a more lively sense of humor than you've displayed here. (And a LOT of cookie baking! ;) )

OK ... that's it for my intrawebz obsirvashuns and advize for the day ...

Carry on fellas!!

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have dispensed you m'lady. ;)

BadgeBunny said:
Ai yi yi ... Man, I gotta check in here more often ... THIS seems to be the thread to be in ...

And I'm gonna have to defend my dear friend bulbboy ... He has taken a LOT of grief from folks here over the last few years. Some deserved, some not, in my observation and yes, some of it from me. To his credit he has stuck it out like a man and not been a whiny ***** about it.

David, when I first came here I was an uneducated racist who had some kind of penis envy thing going on because I made these dimwits follow the range rules ... Seriously, if I can become the Most Popular Member, you can too! But it's gonna take a thicker skin and a more lively sense of humor than you've displayed here. (And a LOT of cookie baking! ;) )

Carry on fellas!!

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Carry on fellas!!

Bunny, I hear you. Polite input & discussion is always welcome.

My grip is that there are a few people on the forum who go out of their way on a regular basis to find some reason to rag on people [not just me].. they enjoy doing it, as they imagine themselves as being 'witty' about it... while there are others who in yrs on this forum have never once insulted, berated or demeaned anyone for their comments. I think that tells a lot about a person's true character. If they belonged to a church, I don't think they would want fellow members to know that they acted that way. The forum administrator claims to want to make the forum 'family friendly' and increase the number of users... does he / she really think that the majority of church going family guys & gals would ever be interested in the crude rudeness that goes on in this forum? If increased users & advertising $'s are his / her goal.. then they have a funny way of going about it.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are not in Sunday school here. We are adults. No one has been overly rude to you. You post a story that strikes many of us a key board commando story. You get ribbed and teased about it. Your reaction is to whine.

If I whined every time someone insulted me, or said something I could construe as insulting, I'd spend all day in tears. I catch more grief than most here and I love it.

Don't have such a thin skin.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are not in Sunday school here. We are adults. No one has been overly rude to you. You post a story that strikes many of us a key board commando story. You get ribbed and teased about it. Your reaction is to whine.

If I whined every time someone insulted me, or said something I could construe as insulting, I'd spend all day in tears. I catch more grief than most here and I love it.

Don't have such a thin skin.

I've always thought this just came with posting on here. Occasionally I'll post something I know will elicit a few witty comments. It's just part of the fun of reading their moronic attempts at sophomoric humor.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always thought this just came with posting on here. Occasionally I'll post something I know will elicit a few witty comments. It's just part of the fun of reading their moronic attempts at sophomoric humor.

2 big words in one sentance? Mama would be Soooo Proud!! :yelclap:

Sorry...Sometimes I just can't help myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom