Just some "peaceful" protesters expressing their anger....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Overstep? Forgive me if I disregard "I saw it on reddit." LOL. If I said "well... FB said".....you'd say the same. Sure they are telling us about the looting, kinda hard to miss. However, if there was one instance another police officer murdering someone.... it would be blasted all over the networks. In fact I'd say MSNBC, CNN, CBS etc are foaming at the mouth right now to find another instance of it. Sorry, one outweighs the other.
It's not a case of "reddit said," it's a case of "reddit showed" when it comes to police overstepping. There are numerous videos posted on there showing police officers pushing and attacking and shooting (with less than lethal rounds) people who are showing no outward signs of violence, reporters and their camera crews being attacked even though they are obviously not part of the looting and rioting crowd and people on their knees with their hands up.

I'm sure I'll be deemed a liberal supporter of the riots, but I'm far from that. I'm also not a supporter of police attacks on innocent protesters and bystanders.

You can't sit back and lump all of the protesters into the same group as the rioters if you are not willing to lump all of the police into the same group as the cops that killed George Floyd. Either you acknowledge that not everyone is bad or you have to deem everyone to be bad. You can't have it both ways.

https://imgur.com/RBTDYjW

https://v.redd.it/15n438kv6e251
ece9052ad6eebfea5bbdac89ac863384.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not a case of "reddit said," it's a case of "reddit showed" when it comes to police overstepping. There are numerous videos posted on there showing police officers pushing and attacking and shooting (with less than lethal rounds) people who are showing no outward signs of violence, reporters and their camera crews being attacked even though they are obviously not part of the looting and rioting crowd and people on their knees with their hands up.

I'm sure I'll be deemed a liberal supporter of the riots, but I'm far from that. I'm also not a supporter of police attacks on innocent protesters and bystanders.

You can't sit back and lump all of the protesters into the same group as the rioters if you are not willing to lump all of the police into the same group as the cops that killed George Floyd. Either you acknowledge that not everyone is bad or you have to deem everyone to be bad. You can't have it both ways.

https://imgur.com/RBTDYjW

https://v.redd.it/15n438kv6e251
ece9052ad6eebfea5bbdac89ac863384.jpg

Oh noes.... some people got some pepper spray? That woman just got savagely attacked, and many others apparently have as well. You also have some vids of small business owners having to use their firearms to protect their business. Before this strawman of yours that "you can't have it both ways" goes too far....... I said more people are rioting and looting than the police are murdering people. Change my mind. Any conclusion outside of that is yours, and yours alone.

You've got a few pics of some people getting pepper sprayed. I don't honestly care. There are people are torching businesses to the ground, they just got in a gunfight with St Louis police last night, 4 officer shot. Even here in Tulsa, the protesters couldn't resist damaging businesses and assaulting people last night and the night before. Hell I could fill up the thread with all sorts of pics from social media.

Let me draw you a comparison. When gun owners protested at the capitol of Michigan just last month, with their "assault weapons"... how many businesses were burned to the ground? People assaulted? How many looted?

Now surely there are individuals that employing peaceful protests, I get that, but they seem to be the minority, and again, not one instance of this happens when 2A supporters protest.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last evening a group gathered and had a list of demands. How dare they produce a list of demands after all the destruction! I would like to make a few demands myself directed at the politicians in DC and accountability as to how our tax dollars are spent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom