Justified

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't watched it yet but I have the first season on DVD ready for a snow day. I heard it heated up pretty good after the third or fourth episode.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lost interest after the first couple of episodes. :disappoin

The same way I did with The Walking Dead.

Too much soap opera on both. :blahblah:

Of course, I don't think there's a show on TV worth watching anymore. :rolleyes2 They ALL have to focus on three things...

1. The show has to have either way too much violence or way too much sex in order to be successful. They even have way too much of both sometimes.

2. There has to be at least one homosexual character. Every single TV program on nowadays has at least one *** on it.

3. There has to be some focus on infidelity or at least the mere mention of the word "cheating" somewhere in the dialogue.

THAT'S why I stopped watching television. :grumble:

I know, I know...

[Broken External Image]

nhgsr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lost interest after the first couple of episodes. :disappoin

The same way I did with The Walking Dead.

Too much soap opera on both. :blahblah:

Of course, I don't think there's a show on TV worth watching anymore. :rolleyes2 They ALL have to focus on three things...

1. The show has to have either way too much violence or way too much sex in order to be successful. They even have way too much of both sometimes.

2. There has to be at least one homosexual character. Every single TV program on nowadays has at least one *** on it.

3. There has to be some focus on infidelity or at least the mere mention of the word "cheating" somewhere in the dialogue.

THAT'S why I stopped watching television. :grumble:

I know, I know...

[Broken External Image]

You forgot to throw in some racial slurs and religious blasts...:nono1:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like "Justified" but yea ... Spartacus is better than anything else out there. I sure hope Andy Whitfield can get that cancer thing whipped. Gods of the Arena is gonna be really interesting though. There are a lot of characters that just BEGGED to be "fleshed out" some more ... :D

We are all well aware of why you like Spartacus. I guess I would be too if I were in to half-dressed, oily, young men prancing about crossing their swords.

Latest posts

Top Bottom