Justified

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I though it had been discussed on here, albeit a long time ago. Can't believe there are people on here who hadnt seen or heard about it. Cant remember the day, but it comes on FX. I want to say around the same time as SOA.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found Justified pretty lame. The premise interested me and I watched about five or six episodes last season. I lost interest after the first three and watched the rest only because my wife preferred Justified over Gay's Anatomy. Whew!

Olyphant was fairly believable, but I liked him better opposite Bruce Willis as a psycho. Justified's writing is stiff and the stories are as predictable and sophomoric as The Good Guys.

As far as FX originals go, Terriers is more my speed. Unfortunately, FX is run by douchebags. They recently canceled Terriers after only one season.

ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_TerriersFx.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are all well aware of why you like Spartacus. I guess I would be too if I were in to half-dressed, oily, young men prancing about crossing their swords.

:rotflmao: While I will admit that the scenery is spectacular the story line is as well ... besides I like the semantics as well ... First time Varro said "Jupiter's cock!" I fell out of my chair laughing. :rotflmao:

JTA

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Count me in for anxiously awaiting the premier of Justified. I really liked their season finale. I think FX has done a great job of late making shows outside the norm that I have enjoyed (such as The Shield and Sons of Anarchy).

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the email this morning saying they shipped the BluRay to me.

I remember a time when they'd actually ship it before the release date so you could have it on the release date.

Latest posts

Top Bottom